Chubby Wheat Heat Bag Animal - Gizmo The Brown Bear
Meet Gizmo The Brown Bear!
Our cute and cuddly animals have a removable heat up wheat bag insert. Our heat me up wheat bags are filled with 100% Australian Wheat, which has been grown, sown and packaged in country Victoria, Australia.
Wheat bags can be heated in the microwave and can provide lasting warmth to assist in relieving aches and pains and keep you warm on those cold days. Alternatively, the wheat bag insert can be placed in a plastic bag and popped into the freezer and used as cold pack for bumps and bruises, or to help keep you cool on hot days.
Weight 500g - Dimension 18cm/14cm
Penetrating wheat bag heat therapy may assist in relieving
- muscle pain
- leg cramps
- menstrual cramps
- neck soreness
- aching joints
- tension & anxiety
- cold feet and hands
IT IS IMPORTANT TO CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AS OVERHEATING OR INAPPROPRIATE USE MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR FIRE. DO NOT HEAT IN A GAS OR ELECTRIC OVEN.
- Remove the product from packaging.
- Remove the wheat filled insert from product.
- Lay the wheat filled insert flat onto the centre of microwave turntable and heat for the duration listed below.
- Product will be hot after heating, take care whilst handling.
- Check the temperature is comfortable before use and avoid direct contac with skin.
- Allow the wheat filled insert to cool before reheating.
- Leave the wheat filled insert to cool on a non- combustible surface after use.
Never heat the wheat filled insert for more than 1 minute at a time. Flip the wheat filled insert around at half way point.åÊ
(Microwave Power) 1-700 Watts - (Maximum Heating time) 30 secondsåÊ
(Microwave Power) 701-1200 Watts - (Maximum Heating time) 20 seconds
CAN ALSO BE USED COLD
* Simply place in a plastic bag in the freezer
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY.
Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Adult supervision is always recommended.
This product contains wheat and may not be suitable for a person with a wheat allergy.
The wheat filled insert will need to be replaced after a prolonged period of time or if it looks damaged.
DO NOT do the following:
- DO NOT ingest.
- DO NOT overheat, will cause burns.
- DO NOT use wheat filled insert that has an over cooked, burnt smell.
- DO NOT use on infants or anyone sleeping or where there are symptoms of appendicitis.
- DO NOT use when wet.
- DO NOT cover with blankets or use as a bed warmer as they may bring about overheating.
- DO NOT reheat until completely cold.
- DO NOT put into storage until cold.