Small Wheat Heat Bag Flat Animal - Sloth
Our cute and cuddly animals have a removable heat up wheat bag insert. Our heat me up wheat bags are filled with 100% Australian Wheat, which has been grown, sown and packaged in country Victoria, Australia
Wheat bags can be heated in the microwave and can provide lasting warmth to assist in relieving aches and pains and keep you warm on those cold days. Alternatively, the wheat bag insert can be placed in a plastic bag and popped into the freezer and used as cold pack for bumps and bruises, or to help keep you cool on hot days.
Weight 500g - Dimension 25cm/15cm
Penetrating wheat bag heat therapy may assist in relieving
- muscle pain
- leg cramps
- menstrual cramps
- neck soreness
- aching joints
- tension & anxiety
- cold feet and hands
IT IS IMPORTANT TO CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AS OVERHEATING OR INAPPROPRIATE USE MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR FIRE. DO NOT HEAT IN A GAS OR ELECTRIC OVEN.
- Remove all packaging from wheat filled product.
- Lay the wheat filled product flat onto the centre of microwave turntable and heat for the duration listed below.
- Product will be hot after heating, take care whilst handling.
- Check the temperature is comfortable before use and avoid direct contact with skin.
- Allow the wheat filled product to cool before reheating.
- Leave the wheat filled product to cool on a non- combustible surface after use.
Never heat the wheat filled insert for more than 1 minute at a time. Flip the wheat filled insert around at half way point.
(Microwave Power) 1-700 Watts - (Maximum Heating time) 30 seconds
(Microwave Power) 701-1200 Watts - (Maximum Heating time) 20 seconds
CAN ALSO BE USED COLD* Simply place in a plastic bag in the freezer
Remove wheat filled insert from animal.
DO NOT wash animal with wheat filled insert still inside.
Cold separate hand wash with like colours.
Do Not Soak. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Dry Clean
FIRE & BURN HAZARD
DO NOT OVERHEAT- always follow heating instructions
DO NOT USE UNDER BEDDING-may catch fire
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY. Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Adult supervision is always recommended. This product contains wheat and may not be suitable for a person with a wheat allergy. The wheat filled insert will need to be replaced after a prolonged period of time or if it looks damaged.
(a) DO NOT USE IF SMELLS OR LOOKS BURNT allow to cool first then throw away.
(b) DO NOT LEAVE PACK UNATTENDED IN MICROWAVE in case of fire
(c) DO NOT USE DIRECTLY ON SKIN TO AVOID BURNS use cover or towel between pack and skin.
(d) DO NOT USE STRAIGHT FROM MICROWAVE IF TOO HOT-allow to cool down first.
(e) DO NOT USE PACK ON ONE BODY PART FOR MORE THAN 5 MINS continuous heat may burn.
(f) USE WITH CAUTION-heat packs can burn skin when used incorrectly and particularly the more delicate skins of children or older people. SUPERVISE children at all times.
(g) MICROWAVE ONLY-do not use in gas or electric oven.
(h) It is NOT RECOMMENDED to add oils or fragrances to the pack-these may increase the risk of fire.
DO NOT do the following:
- DO NOT ingest.
- DO NOT overheat, will cause burns.
- DO NOT use wheat filled insert that has an over cooked, burnt smell.
- DO NOT use on infants or anyone sleeping or where there are symptoms of appendicitis.
- DO NOT use when wet.
- DO NOT cover with blankets or use as a bed warmer as they may bring about overheating.
- DO NOT reheat until completely cold.
- DO NOT put into storage until cold.