Hot Water Bottle - Cream
Keep warm throughout the colder months with our Cream hot water bottles and stylish covers.
This 2 litre hot water bottle is made from high quality rubber which conforms to the Australian Mandatory standard and the British Standard BS 1970:2012.
Ribbed surface controls heat release.
- Before using a hot water bottle, check it for cracks, splits, brittleness, breaks and other damage.
- If hot water bottle is damaged, do not proceed with using it. It will need to be replaced. Heat the water in a kettle using cold tap water. Allow the water to cool before filling the hot water bottle. DO NOT USE BOILING WATER.
- It is recommended that the water temperature does not exceed 42 degrees celsius before filling the bottle.
- If the water is still very hot, add cold water from tap.
- Do not fill the bottle with water from the hot water tap which can cause the rubber to perish.
- Hold the hot water bottle by the neck in an upright position, over the sink and away from your body.
- Pour the hot water into the bottle slowly until it is two-thirds full. Do not overfill as this might cause the bottle to burst. THIS HOT WATER BOTTLE IS DESIGNED TO BE PARTIALLY FILLED. Remove excess air from the bottle before closing it.
- To do this, lower the bottle slowly towards a lying position on a flat surface. When you see water at the opening, put in the stopper and tighten it. Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure there is no leakage.
- ALWAYS use a cover around the bottle to prevent contact burns.
- ONLY use a hot water bottle to warm the bed.
- ALWAYS remove the bottle before you get into bed and empty it or place it out of reach.
- NEVER use hot water bottles where babies or children may come into contact with them.
- NEVER use a damaged hot water bottle _ throw it away and get a new one.
- NEVER use a hot water bottle in bed fitted with an electric blanket.
- NEVER lean on, roll on, press against or lie on a hot water bottle.
- NEVER place a hot water bottle in a microwave or an ordinary oven.
- ALWAYS make sure the funnel is empty. If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns. Under no circumstance should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- ALWAYS check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use.
- When not in use, drain completely and hang upside down to allow it to completely dry out.
- Remove the stopper and attach it to the neck with string.
- With the stopper removed, store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight.
- This can cause the bottle to become weak over time.
- Prevent the bottle from coming in contact with hot surfaces and naked flames.
- Prevent contact with oil and grease.
- Do not place anything on top of the bottle, including sharp or heavy objects.
- Check the stopper for wear or damage at regular intervals.
- If hot water bottle is damaged, do not proceed with using it. It will need to be replaced.
PLASTIC BAGS CAN BE DANGEROUS. TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
WARNING _ HOT WATER BOTTLES CAN CAUSE BURNS.
AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN
THIS HOT WATER BOTTLE IS DESIGNED TO BE PARTIALLY FILLED.
THIS BOTTLE IS MADE FROM NATURAL RUBBER.